DISCOVER THE CORONATION CITY AND THE CHAMPAGNE REGION WITH THE REIMS CITY PASS!
Whether you’re a runner or someone accompanying one, don’t miss out on this magnificent city!
With the REIMS CITY PASS, the city and the vineyards are within your grasp!
RUN IN REIMS BY HARMONIE MUTUELLE SPECIAL OFFER:
20% DISCOUNT ON THE REIMS CITY PASS*!
Take advantage of this offer now
* To take advantage of this offer, activate the following promotional code on the www.reimscitypass.com website: PR20RIR18
- Code active from 01/07/2018 to 28/10/2018
- Offer valid for passes (24H, 48H and 72H)
- Contact us on +33 (0) 26 77 45 00 for any additional information
Take advantage of your sporting weekend to discover Reims, its monuments which are listed UNESCO World Heritage sites and the world of champagne, ever-present in the city.
Here are 5 places you must see during your weekend in the Coronation City:
- Notre-Dame Cathedral: you’ll definitely see it, as it will be the backdrop of the race, but do be curious, come closer and visit it. Ideally you should join a guided tour organised on Saturdays at 2pm, free with the Reims City Pass (limited places).
- The Palais du Tau: museum dedicated to the cathedral and the coronations of the kings of France in Reims. This is where the celebrations took place after the coronation. You’ll discover many rooms linked to the coronations but also to the cathedral’s original statues, that you can admire close up. Admission is free with the Reims City Pass.
- The Champagne Houses: there is not just one but several houses, but even so, we cannot recommend one more than another, as they all have their own appeal. A piece of advice though, if you only had the time to visit one, choose one of the houses located on Saint-Nicaise hill, which are listed UNESCO World Heritage sites. Their cellars, known as crayères, are exceptional. You’ll enjoy a preferential rate with the Reims City Pass.
- Les Halles du Boulingrin: this gem of art deco architecture boasts a covered market which is held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings. Come stroll around and enjoy the appeal of the area which surrounds it. A genuine village in the city, where many restaurants await you. With the Reims City Pass, enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne at the Brasserie du Boulingrin (if you are having a meal there).
- The Lighthouse of Verzenay: because a trip to Reims would not be complete without going to Champagne’s vineyards, we advise you to go the village of Verzenay where there is an amazing view. A windmill, and even more amazingly, a lighthouse await you in the middle of the vineyards. Marathon runners will be able to catch a glimpse of them during the race. The climb to the top of the lighthouse is free with the Reims City Pass.