5TH EDITION: 20TH OF OCTOBER 2019
OPENING OF REGISTRATIONS ON TIME TO: APRIL 2ND
Your Run In Reims is YOUR race. To finish up with the most unique memories of the race and to share them with others, you can consult then on time to.
Place your order now for the personalised plaque engraved with your name and finish time!
It will be delivered to your home for you to stick on the back of your medal.
With this Run In steel medal holder in the colours of our run, you will be able to hang up your medals and attach your track record to it!
This A3 poster plots the race route with the city of Reims as a backdrop.
Personalised with your full name and finish time, it’s a fine memento to display proudly in your home!
Depending on your ability and your goals, you also need to choose your starting area.
One piece of advice: don't think that, in the heat of the moment, you will suddenly run ten times faster on the big day. In general, that doesn't happen. It is important to choose the right start wave to keep a steady pace which will see you through from the start line to the finish.
|Starting area||10km||Semi||Marathon||Performance proof|
|Man Elite||< 34||< 1h10||< 2h25||Yes|
|Woman Elite||< 36||< 1h20||< 2h45||Yes|
|Man Preferential||< 38||< 1h25||< 3h00||Yes|
|Woman Preferential||< 40||< 1h30||< 3h00||Yes|
|Red||< 43||< 1h35||< 3h15||Yes|
|Black||1h05 or more||-||-||No|
The first starting areas (elite, preferential and red) are only accessible if you can present proof of performance. This is why you can't register for this yourself.
- For any change of sas for an Elites, preferential or red, send us the proof of your performances to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then change your position!
Your trainers already know all about it and your legs soon will too: you have signed up for a sports event. You therefore need to provide a medical certificate (or a copy of one) on the day you pick up your race bib (Friday 19th or Saturday 20th October).
REMEMBER, the certificate must fulfil several criteria:
- It must mention “no counter indication to taking part in athletics competitions” or “no counter indication to taking part in running competitions” or 'no counter indication to taking part in sport competitions”.
- It must be dated within one year of the Run In Reims, which will take place on October 21th ,2018.
To avoid errors, we recommend you use the online template:
You are, however, exempt from providing a medical certificate if you fall within one of the following two categories:
- You are a Fédération Française d'Athlétisme licensed runner.
- You are a FSF, FSGT or UFOLEP licenced runner (the licence must include the word “athletics”).
In these cases, bring a copy of your licence to the Village. But remember, the licence must, of course, be valid on the day of the race!
In order to pick up your race bib, you need to go to the Run In Reims Village, Parc des expositions de Reims - Site Henri Faman - Allée Thierry Sabine - 51100 REIMS:
- Friday October 19th between 10am and 8pm
- Saturday October 20th between 9am and 7pm
To collect your bibs you need to come with:
- Your convocation with the QR code (received by email)
- Your proof of identity
- Your medical certificate, if it has not been validated by the organisation on your personal account time to or if you didn't download it.
Of course, we only want you to have fun during the race, but sometimes unexpected things happen. We suggest that you think about any insurance that you might need to ensure that Run In Reims is an excellent day.
This Personal Accident Insurance is offered by the organiser's insurer so that you are correctly covered during your participation in the Run In Reims 2018
It is optional but is strongly recommended.
As you may know, the vast majority of your usual insurance policies (particularly your car insurance, insurance provided automatically through your bank cards, household insurance, bank loan insurance, etc.) totally exclude any participation in sports events either on an amateur or professional basis, and therefore exclude the risks involved in your taking part in the Run In Reims.
It is therefore important that you check the extent of the cover provided by your normal insurance policies (and the exclusions) and, if you are not sufficiently covered or not covered at all, you should consider taking out the proposed insurance policies by clicking on the link below.
This insurance will cover you if you have an accident whilst taking part in the event, whether or not you were responsible and whether or not there is an identified responsible third party. You are only covered during the event from the time you cross the starting line until the time you cross the finishing line or you abandon the event.
In the event of an accident during your participation in the event, it covers:
- medical costs (within the limits that you have chosen),
- in the event of death or total or partial permanent disability (due to this accident): the payment of compensation (within the limits that you have chosen)
This cover Individual Accident is optional but highly recommended. It can be taken out in addition to any existing insurance you may already have or if you are not already covered. You may purchase the cover from the insurer of your choice, from your federation or from Aon, organizer’s broker, whose proposal (detailed notice and application form) can be consulted and downloaded by clicking on the link below. You can subscribe to the option providing the minimum cover for this offer during your registration for the event and other options by downloading the relevant form here and sending it directly to Aon (email@example.com).
Insured : any person who has taken out cancellation insurance with their registration for the Run In Reims 2018 (by ticking the corresponding box on the application form)
Purpose of insurance : to reimburse registration fees paid for the Run In Reims 2018 when the insured is forced to withdraw due to :
- death, accident or illness of the insured;
- death, accident or serious illness (requiring hospitalization) of the insured's spouse, parent or child in the thirty days before the event;
- refusal of a visa by the French authorities;
- theft of identity papers in the 48 hours prior to the start of the race;
- court summons.
Premium on top of the registration fees :
7 € for half marathon registration
9 € for marathon registration
Compensation conditions: all requests for compensation must be made via an online declaration directly with the event’s insurance underwriter https://timeto.aonassurances.com, no later than 15 days after the event.
This declaration must be accompanied by an official document justifying cancellation of participation and, notably, in the event of an accident or illness, a medical certificate drafted in French, English or Spanish and issued no later than two days following the event. This certificate must explicitly mention the inability to participate in the event.
Your request will be studied within two months of the event and, if justified and covered by the insurance policy, compensation will be paid to you by bank transfer within the following month.
Main exclusions include:
- illness or accident suffered prior to taking out the insurance;
- psychological or psychiatric disorders, nervous or mental illness, and their consequences;
- pregnancy prior to taking out the insurance;
- deliberate action by the insured.
We recommend that you read the full terms and conditions of the policy contained in the insurer's information notice.
The regulations for Run In Reims can be consult here :
For ambitious minors signing up for the 10km or for the half-marathon: you will have to download and fill in the parental responsibility authorisation form :